Malls in Davao
You might find it weird, but the first place I want to go to when I’m on a new place is.. the MALL. It is one of the factors that I use when determining if a place is Ok to live in. And I also use it to compare how people from one place differ from the other.
Malls in Davao.
1. SM Davao
Opened last November 2001. It has a Land Area of 132,000 and a floor area of 75,440. It is located at Quimpo Boulevard corner Tulip Drive, Ecoland Subdivision, Matina
2. NCCC Malls (New City Commercial Center)
- NCCC Mall – MacArthur Highway
- NCCC Main – Ramon Magsaysay Avenue
3. Gaisano Malls – J.P. Laurel Avenue, Bajada
- Gaisano Mall (G-Mall) – Located at J.P. Laurel Avenue, Bajada
- Gaisano South Mall – GS Gaisano – Ilustre St.
- Gaisano Center – Bolton Street.
4. Victoria Plaza Mall
The oldest mall here in Davao City
5. Lachmi Mall – Bolton Street.
Other BIG malls will soon rise here in Davao..
Robinson’s Cyber Gate is halfway through its construction. Abreeza, the ayala mall of Davao is now also on the starting phases of construction. Then there will be another SM Davao which will rise and replace the Lanang Golf and Country Club.