Davao Food Trip: Feast at Cafe Andessa
Cafe Andessa… Like a mirage in a desert…
It’s a place here in Davao that’s far from the usual area were dining places are near to each other.
This resto offers fine dinning that will fill your tummies but wont be too much for the pocket.
They are able to serve your meals quickly because they have 2 chefs.
Check out our Cafe Andessa food fest pics after the break.
- Laing – ummmm.. quite ok.
- chicken wings – wingsssss =p
- callios – I was looking for a specific taste but was good.
- pork chops – soft to the taste and right flavoring
- deep fried buntot ng tuna – crispy!!!!! Blogie ate most of it. wahahahha
- buttered chicken – not so buttered.
- Caesar salad – was ok
- Turon tikoy – nice.. sarap! Must try!
- Banana turon Alamode – another MUST TRY!
- And andrew’s fave – binutong – its like suman pero mas malagkit with added hot choco! I took a bite and it was yum yum!
Thanks to brader blogie for arranging this with his friend, Sue Anne who is also the owner of Cafe Andessa.