UPDATED: Blue Jazz Beach
The end of summer is fast approaching… so if you haven’t been to a beach, or you still want to go one, well, this post is for you.
Two weeks ago, my friends went to Blue Jazz Beach resort. I’ve heard of the place, and seems to be getting a lot of attention lately.. Why? Because of their giant slide!
Fees are as follows:
> Day Tour – 6:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Entrance Fee, Open Cottage, use of swimming pool and water slide)
- Adult – P90.00
- Child – P70.00
> Overnight stay:
- Back Gate (Entrance Fee, Open Cottage, use of swimming pool and water slide)
- Adult – P220
- Child – P110
- Front Gate (Entrance Fee, Open Cottage, use of swimming pool and water slide, Round trip Boat fare)
- Adult – P250
- Child – P110
(Child – 7-12 years old. I’m not sure if below 7 years old is free.. but looks like it.)
UPDATE: Php 30.00 / Roundtrip Boat fare
They also have rooms and cottages that you can rent for your overnight stay.
- *Tropical Room – (non airconditioned) good for 2 max of 6 - P1,900
- *Jasmin Rooms – good for 2 max of 4 – P2,500
- Fiji Room – good for 2 max of 5 – 3,500
- *White house – 4 bedrooms and common dining area. Good for 8 persons maximum of 20 – P12,000
- Backpackers rooms - (non airconditioned) 4 double deck beds – P550 per head
(*extra charge for any excess in the xxx number of occupants – check with the information desk)
UPDATE: you can get more info about their rooms here.
Blue Jazz Beach Resort was recently featured at Sports Unlimited
You can contact Blue Jazz Beach resort
at (082) 302-8411 or 303-1117 using the contact information below:
Reservations: (+6382) 3028411/ (+6382) 3031117
Reception: (+6382) 3065306
Sales & Marketing: (+6382) 3044610
USA Local Number: 727-478-7088 (Philippine office hours only)