Passport Renewal by Appointment
Starting January 14, those who needs to renew their passport can ask for an appointment with the Department Of Foreign Affairs.
They have set-up a DFA Passport Appointment System.
Initially the DFA Passport Appointment System will be open to the following passport applicants:
a. Those whose passports have already expired;
b. Those whose passport will be expiring within the next one year;
c. Senior citizens (More than 60 years old)
1. Qualified passport applicants may avail of the DFA Passport Appointment System by sending their request via internet, email address:
TO: email@example.com ph
SUBJECT: NEW DFA PASSPORT APPOINTMENT
2. Passport applicants applying for appointment must provide the following information:
a. Full name of applicant (first name, middle name and surname);
b. Date of birth;
c. Place of birth;
d. Latest Passport Number and Date of Issuance
3. Application for Appointment must be made one, week before the proposed date of appointment.
4. Applicant must wait for the confirmation of the proposed appointment and take note of the reference number that will be provided by DFA-Passport Office before proceeding to the DFA for the filing of the passport application.
5. Applicant must be at the DFA Passport Office (Special Area for those with appointments) at the confirmed designated date and time for the filing of the passport application.
They say that they will also include new passport application soon.
Pic from Batang Lakwatsero